Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Deciding to work out again...

It seems like I had already made up my mind weeks before I started exercising again. As I mentioned before, it has been years since I had a real routine of exercise. I am active in my job. I get up and down all day long. I have to walk across our school campus all day. I also work on the playground and in the cafeteria, so I keep moving. But, I have to deal with this luncheon and that party-so man the calories kick my behind!! Also an exercise routine is so much more. So, I decided to start with something low impact and something that would start to mold and shape my less attractive "parts" along with improving my diet. I also needed something that I would ENJOY doing. I am using The Bar Method, by Burr Diehl (Leonard). It promises a lean and toned body which is what I'm after. I do not want bulk (seems like this is what I already have enough of. HA!) I have both Fat Free and Designer Sculpting. I like them both, a lot! I was able to get through both tapes, but I did feel the pain, so to speak, afterwards. I think that there are newer versions, but these are just great and you can get them online. Try Amazon and Half.com.

I have a couple of other DVDs I like that I am using that I will discuss in future blogs. I also want to discuss my skin care habits, diet, hair care, and beauty tips in this blog. So stay tuned. Think about it, what have you done today to make you, only better?

2 comments:

  1. I have been wondering what you ahve been up to. I am dabbling with classes again, trying to figure out what works and what doesn't. I am excited for your blog - I love the subject matter you have laid out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved the advice you've given me about hair, make-up and skin care--so you can be sure I'll be watching this!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete